A senior lawyer and member of CPC branch committee of Shanghai Everbright Law Firm. Bachelor of law of East China University of Political Science and Law, Master of law of Shanghai University, trademark agent, and broker for art performance. Member of Shanghai Law Society, member of Culture and Media Professional Society of Shanghai Law Association, and legal specialist of Shanghai Film and Television Copyright Center. He started practicing law in 2001, with a solid foundation and rigorous thinking, rich experience in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration agency, intellectual property and cultural media legal services. He was nominated as one of the second session of “Ten Outstanding Young Lawyers” in Pudong New District. Successful cases handled by him were selected into the compilation of cases of the Supreme People's Court and Shanghai Higher Court. He has published articles in Jurisprudence Review, Shanghai Lawyer and other publications, and acted as legal counsel for a number of films and TV series.
Some of the projects served
- Fan Zhiyi's “betting on football” right of reputation case (the first case the media won the litigation after football professionalism in China);
- Negotiation and contract drafting for Yao Ming to transfer to NBA
- Ke Lan suing Xinmin Evening News on the right of reputation;
- Protection of “Jazz Week” trademark series in Shanghai;
- Goodbaby series patent cases;
- Case of technical secrets dispute between Lilly (China) Research and Development Co., Ltd. and Huang;
- The project of U-tour travel acquisition of Uzai Tour Net
List of served customers
- United Times
- Shanghai Underground Commercial Center Co., Ltd.
- Orion /Wanmatang Advertising Group
- Uzai Tour Net
- Philharmonic Orchestra
- Shanghai Symphony Orchestra
- Shanghai Baoying Advertising Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
If you have any legal problems to consult, or other business cooperation, please leave me a message, thank you!
Leave a Message(*):